Where Can We Help
Regulatory and Legal Compliance Services
Compliance and risk management are necessary either due to statutory requirements or as a requirement of global best practice and corporate governance. In today’s dynamic business environment, for any business organization one of the most important challenges is to ensure compliance of various laws and considering the fact that the law has become more complex in recent years as a result of many reforms, amendments and notifications, it is of utmost importance for every organization to comply with various laws so as to ensure better corporate governance and meet with the requirements of vigilant government authorities.
We assist you to foster good relationships with the Regulators in order to achieve your business goals and to comply with the regulatory requirements.
- Compliance with FEMA and RBI Act, and Rules and Regulations framed there under for the purpose of investment & Filing Necessary forms with RBI on a periodic basis for overseas investments in a Indian company/ Investment made by a Indian Company in a overseas subsidiary.
- Assistance in identifying the approvals required and the authorities from which it is to be obtained, preparing the necessary documentation & applications for obtaining necessary approvals from authorities viz. Foreign Investment Promotion Boards (FIPB), Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP), Secretariat for Industrial Assistance (SIA) & Reserve bank of India (RBI) etc. In case of any inadvertent contravention of the regulations under FEMA, we assist the entity in seeking compounding of such contravention
- For Charitable Trust - Obtaining Registration under FCRA, Performing Audit of separate Books Accounts that are maintained as per provision of FCRA Act, Filing Annual returns as required under FCRA Act for trusts who have taken registration under the said Act
- Statutory and specific certifications comprising of following certificates :
- Certificates on the basis of financial books of accounts and annual financial statements
- Certificates on the basis of statutory records being maintained under Indian Companies Act, 2013 and other applicable laws
- Certification of statutory liabilities
- Certification of Fair Values of Shares of Company for the purpose of merger / de-merger, Buy Back , Allotment of further shares and transfer of shares from resident to non-resident
- Certificates for foreign remittance to be made by resident in India to foreign entity outside India u/s 195 of the Income Tax Act,1961
- Net worth Certificates required for the purpose of Bank finances, furnishing of Bank guarantee and issuance of Visa by Embassy
- Certification of arm’s length price u/ 92 of the income Tax Act, 1961
- Utilization certificates of various grants being released by Govt. of India to NGO’s, Statutory Bodies, Autonomous Bodies, and charitable organizations
- Certificates for claiming various deductions & exemption under various rules & regulation
- Secretarial Compliance
- Participation and assistance in the holding of the Board Meeting, Annual General Meeting, Extra-ordinary General meeting
- Drafting of Minutes of the Board Meeting, Annual General Meeting, Extra-ordinary General meeting
- Obtaining Digital Signature Certificate (DSC), Obtaining Directors Identification Number (DIN), e-filing of Compliance Documents, Compiling and filing of ROC Documents etc.
- Maintenance and Advising on the secretarial records
- Drafting of agreements, trust deeds, Affidavits, Declarations , Undertakings etc
- Registration of Partnership firms, Registration of Trusts, Assisting in Company Formation, registration of change in Name, Objects, Registered Office, etc. of entities